Monday, December 19, 2011

The Latest

The Journey has been amazing so far.  We have been preparing for Katelyn and Zoe's Liver Cell Transplant that will take place in Pittsburgh.  We were hoping this was going to take place in early October, but it is looking like we may be there in the next couple weeks.  We are still trying to find housing in Olathe for our move.  The ministry preparation is going great as we are lining up mission teams for weeks during the summer.  We are asking for people to pray for our daughters as we travel to Pittsburgh for their transplant and for our housing in Olathe.  We are also in the process of raising our ministry finacial support. It is a praise to announce that we have been able to raise a third of our budget, but we still have two thirds to go.  We rest in the fact that God's timing is perfect and He will supply all our needs.  Thanks for your prayers and keep checking back to see what God is doing in the Journey of Harvest Community Church and the Bachman Bunch.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad I found your blog, thanks to Linked In. Are you the Jeff Bachman whose name I had found on the NAMB website. I got a number of names of church planters off of there, and am looking to keep in touch so that I can send monthly prayer reports to our prayer warriors here in Mountain Home, Arkansas. I hope you don't mind if I share your information with others. They are good people. I will pray for Katelyn and Zoe.

    ReplyDelete